Monday, 27 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


I hope all you hardworking Mama's had a wonderful Mother's Day and were spoilt rotten by your kids! I'm happy to report I had a great weekend with my lot. We enjoyed a meal out in my favourite restaurant and spent some time outdoors in that amazing weather we're having. You know what good weather brings... amazing sunsets! We have been having loads. I love photographing at dusk.





Wee May - not so wee anymore! Isn't she getting big? She's 4 months. Squealing, coo-ing, rolling over, laughing. She's a delight!




And Noah started play school this week. He's only away from me for 2 mornings a week, but still. He's been my constant companion up until now, so it's a bit weird not having him with me. Jack fretted terribly when I left him for the first week of play school. Noah, not so much. Not at all actually. He was absolutely fine. He came out as happy as Larry. He can't wait to go back! Seriously though, I'm delighted he got on so well. Even if he doesn't miss me one bit!






Grampa turns 60!


14 weeks!


So I wanted to tell you about the award winning Original Cuddledry hands-free baby bath towel. We got to try it out last week. It's such a great idea. This long, soft towel, clips round your neck, allowing you to stay dry as you bath your baby (or splashy tot) and keep your hands free. Then, when baby is wrinkled enough, and squeaky clean, you can lift them right out, and get them snuggled up in the Cuddledry towel. The verdict? We love it! Even my sceptical, clutter-free husband, who's attitude is generally, 'do we really need this?' loves this towel. It's a bath time must-have. Note: it will not fit your 6 year old. At Jack's request, we have tried! However, I've noticed they now stock a snuggle fun towel for 3-6 year olds! We definitely recommend this towel. It would make a perfect gift for expectant parents! Thanks to Cuddledry for allowing us to try this out.


Granda.

16 weeks out!

 A Red sky at night is a shepherds delight.

26 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. We are big Cuddledry fans. Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely photos. I especially like the ones taken at dusk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore you photos! Happy 60th Grandpa, and I am glad your little one is settled in and I am sure he does miss you. Thank you so much for linking up with #mg it is great to have you here xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous photos as always! Thanks for linking up to #LikedandLoved

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly stunning photos! #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as ever! It's truly amazing how big these babies grow, my littlest is one in April! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, I'm very impressed by the noodle eating with chopsticks! #thatfridaylinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what beautiful photographs. Love the family ones the most. #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you've all had some fantastic evenings in the sunshine. It's amazing how quickly your three are growing up. That last one of the four of you in the sunset is beautiful.

    Thanks for linking up with me on #CountryKids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are just beautiful - I love the mirror shots! May is getting so, so big x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sunset photograph is just amazing. Stunning colours and I love the silhouettes #MeandMine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing photos - I love the sunset one very much

    Popping over from #CountryKids :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love the mood in your photo. One of the blog that I miss reading. So lovely to see your growing family again.
    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 60th and what fantastic photos beautiful post Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that silhouette shot

    mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What stunning photos! The silhouette one is just fantastic! xx
    #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Beautiful photos!

    Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such gorgeous photography and so nice to see you had such a lovely mothers day and that cuddlery towel is so cute
    Just popping over from Country Kids

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous silhouette, that's got to be printed as a wall canvas! Glad you had a lovely day #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  20. Every one of these photos is so beautiful, but I adore the silhouette ones! #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  21. It sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day. These are some beautiful photographs x #LikedandLoved

    ReplyDelete
  22. You got me with the silhouette photo against the red dusk sky. Your pictures are incredible! x
    #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  23. You always create such lovely photos. Thanks for sharing on #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that first photo, the silhouettes against the vibrant sunset makes a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh what darling family snaps this month with so many amazing adventures together. I love that first photo. Beautiful #meandmineproject

    ReplyDelete