Thursday, 23 February 2017

Stars and Hearts (PJ Mamma Review)

Sibling Love Pyjama Set £21 (+£19 for extra set) PJ Mamma

Morning all! Storm Doris is upon us. It would blow your head clean off so I'm using the opportunity to catch up on my blogging. May is 3 months old! Honestly, where does the time go? I'm noticing she's developing a bit more of a routine. But sure, she's no bother anyway. So content. Even after her second lot of jabs on Tuesday. They didn't affect her at all, which was great because the first lot were tarra altogether.

Check out Noah and May in their matching heart PJ's! So cute! Let me tell you a story about a little company called PJ Mamma.






Sibling Polar Bear Pyjama Set £21(+£18 for extra pair) PJ Mamma

Becky created PJ Mamma after her son Tate was born. She struggled to find comfortable PJ's, so she created her own, which turned out to be a big hit. As Tate grows, so does her range of products, which now includes adult PJ's. The jammies are 100% organic and super soft. They come to you in a beautiful coordinated cotton bag too - brilliant for storing the pjs or something else! The range also extends to maternity PJs. I wish I had known about these when I was preggers!


Sibling Love Pyjama Set £21 (+£19 for extra set) PJ Mamma

We really love the PJ sets. So soft and cosy. And the simple prints are just to my taste. Wee Noah loves wearing a matching print with his "baby disster" (as he calls her). Thanks so much to PJ Mamma. Do check them out and support buying local!

32 comments:

  1. Lovely PJs and they do look as cosy. Will have to check them out #thatfridaylinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look lovely pyjamas. I love your photos.
    #Countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see the boys out in the woods, I bet they had a great time. The PJ's really are adorable, Noah and May look so sweet all matching. I see Noah now and can't help but see Jack a few years back they're so similar.

    Thanks for linking up with me on #CountryKids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always do. Getting outdoors is good for the soul. The longer brighter nights are coming too. Always look forward to that. Noah and Jack are quite similar, although I think May is gonna be jacks double! Thanks for hosting your link up. Love joining in. X

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous PJs and photos! Love the wood shot #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos and the PJs are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab pj's my twins would love them Thanks for linking to the #THAT FRIDAY LINKY come back next week please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh loving the matching outfits so adorable. I love your photos. Sounds like you all are having a good time here. Hope you are having a great weekend. #littleloves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having soft pyjamas is so important as they can make or break a good night's sleep for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, they're so cute! Thanks for linking up to #ThatFridayLinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! I want to try those out ASAP! #brillblogposts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos I especially love the one of them all together in the leaves. #theordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Twinning is winning! What gorgeous boys you have x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pjs are gorgeous! I love twinning :)

    Thanks for linking up to #ALivelyStyle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinning is winning! Thanks for visiting! Live your linkie. X

      Delete
  14. I really like the love heart one, just simple but cool and lovely images of your happy smiley kids

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those PJs are gorgeous and I love the matchy matchy ness! It feels like May has always been there - they look so close already x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? She fits right in! Thanks for your visit! 😘

      Delete
  16. fantastic photos, very photogenic children you have there :)
    I really need to attempt to match my three soon!
    #ALivelyStyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my god, I've been looking for sibling outfits, I have a 4yo boy and an 8 month old girl, so these would be perfect. The heart outfits look so gorgeous on your kiddos! x
    #alivelystyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These would totally be perfect for your two then! Thanks so much for your visit! 😘

      Delete
  18. What gorgeous clothing I love that you have them matching #theordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your boys are precious and yes, our children have our hearts so the pjs are appropriate and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What lovely photos and the matching sibling PJ's is a super cute idea! Congrats to May being 3 months old already! The boys obviously adore her. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww come on now, this is just toooooooo adorable & those dimples.... awwwwwwwwwww to die for!!!! They're just too cute together!!! Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look really rather lovely. #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look like beautiful pjs, I'll have to check them out. Love your photos :-) #CountryKids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, do! Thanks so much for your visit! X

      Delete
  24. So sweet! Lovely children & the pj's are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Had no idea you had another baby, May is so cute, congrats. Loving all the matching PJs :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous PJs! I do love matching. The photos in the post are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete