Friday, 2 October 2015

O Hushed October


And it's October! Beautiful autumn is here. We had a dirty rotten summer of rain, but it seems like summer is saying a fleeting hello. This week has been funny - the chilly mornings start with thick fog, and when it hits noon and sun comes out and shines for all its worth. The latter part of the day is hazy beautiful warmth. Such typical fickle Irish weather. 


We're well used to the school routine now. Jack is really loving it. He loves the learning, the play, his teachers, and his friends. I'm so happy for him. My timekeeping has never been bad, so we always make it on time, but my organisational skills could definitely use some improving. I'm getting better. The key for me is always getting stuff sorted the day before.

Noah is a bit better behaved since my last blogpost. Two new, shiny perfect little teeth have sprouted, so I'm assuming they were the source of his naughtiness. That's 4 up top, and 4 beneath now. Just 12 more to go! Oh mama, save me.



You know how one of the perks of being a 'Mom blogger' is when lovely companies send you lovely things to feature? Well, Zazzle contacted me to ask if Jack and Noah would like some Hallowe'eny type goodies. Eh, yes please. So I popped on their site to have a wee look-see. My gosh, talk about choice. At first it was overwhelming. There are literally thousands of products, and designs. However, as I started to realize. It's pretty simple. See a design you like? You can literally print that design on any item of your choosing. Men, woman, kids - use the drop down menu to choose the item of clothing you want printed. Although I chose not to personalize these items, you can do so very easily. It's easy to customize the design and add your own text.



By the time I had finished choosing my items I was so impressed with Zazzle I will surely go back. My regular readers will know I love American Apparel for myself, my husband and the boys. Zazzle stock many of the basic AA items for print, so it's lovely to have the option of adding fun designs to great quality clothing. Jack is a Scooby-Doo fan so I thought he would love the Mystery Machine Sweatshirt. Noah is so cute in his Jack O' Lantern Long Sleeve top.







Hope you're all settled back into your routines, and have been enjoying some mild weather, like ourselves. Thanks so much to our chums at Zazzle for the lovely apparel. I will be featuring more soon! Here's our week that was:

1. Family walks
2. Park with BFF
3. Pick me up!
4. Soggy day at the play park
5. Bonafide cuties in PJ's
6. Dinosaur attack!
7. Those curls <3
8. Bathtime

35 comments:

  1. What gorgeous, autumnal photos. I adore the pumpkin shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely seasonal clothing. I remember dressing my daughter in similar clothes when she was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh how autumnal! I love this season so much and they look so cool in their halloween tops! I've just ordered one for Zach and can't wait to put him in it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We, awesome, Chantal which one did you get? It's a pretty fab site, isn't it? Thanks for your visit. X

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the pumpkin top! We are ready for Halloween here too, beautiful photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Noah is growing so quickly. I love the cute jumper

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the autumnal tones and colours in these photos. Your littlest boy is growing up so quickly! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such beautiful photos, they looks like they are having so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Your kids look great in the new clothes for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww gorgeous boys and stunning photos! #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. what beautiful photos and your children are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful look at all that is best about outdoors in October, it has to be the prettiest month on sunny days and I love the pumpkin top. Thank you for sharing on Country Kids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute pictures :-) my Penelope's a little stick collector too :-) x #mysundayphoto x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I've tried to stop them picking up sticks, it's kinda dangerous. But it's proved futile. I guess it's part of childhood.

      Delete
  13. These are all gorgeous pictures that really capture the new season perfectly! I'm definitely a summer person by heart but I do also love autumn when it arrives. Thanks for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great reflection of photos, Jack still has the great smile from when he was little. Sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your boys are adorable.
    Please stop by http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/poor-little-birdie.html to see more great photos from around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noah is no longer a baby! All the best with the teething! Glad you got a bit of sunshine and happy photos. Amanda loves Scooby-Doo too! Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those photos - autumn is awesome! #WhateverTheWeather projectwanderlust.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your boys are adorable. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos! Glad you are settling in to the school routine...hectic new challenge isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They look adorable in their tops! It looks very halloween'y' with the autumn leaves lying around in the woods too. I definitely need good quality clothes with my boys, they are just so hard on their clothes all the time! We've had some mild weather recently too, although this week has begun with rain, hoping it doesn't rain allll week though.
    Thanks so much for linking up to #Whatevertheweather :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Noah is just bursting with joy in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the pumpkin top. I never think of zazzle for clothes, I get stationary bits from there. But I must have that top!!! This looks like the perfect autumn day out. I love it when we have rain free autumn days where you don't need lots of layers, but there is still a lovely fresh breeze. I always adore your pictures. They are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this on #whatevertheweather x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that little Jack o' Lantern of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That pumpkin top is awesome x
    Chillingwithlucas.com
    #TT_Thursday
    #FunkykidFriday

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great pumpkin top! We love your photos as well :) Looks like the kids are having lots of fun! #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh, what absolutely gorgeous boys you have! We are loving both tops, I really liked Scooby Doo as a child and the pumpkin top really suits Noah! Thank you for sharing #TT_Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey hun, i'm struggling to find you on twitter please could you pop me a quick tweet, @ClearlyBex. Its just I can send you out a weekly reminder and also share your post on social media. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I don't really use it, but I think my twitter handle is jackspapermoon Thanks for your lovely compliments. X

      Delete
  28. Hey! I don't really use it, but I think my twitter handle is jackspapermoon Thanks for your lovely compliments. X

    ReplyDelete