Monday, 19 January 2015

Pick n' Mix


Hello all! I thought for this weeks blog post I would do a little Pick n' Mix of photos from the last week. Jack's wish for snow finally came true when we awoke to a blanket of the white stuff last Friday. He was well excited. So, after nursery we took a wee detour on the way home to go to the park and have some snowy craic. Jack, who never seems to feel the cold, will always be my snow baby (he arrived during the coldest and deepest snow Ireland had seen in 100 years) This was Noah's first experience of snow, and unlike Jack, he was less than impressed. In fact, he positively did not like it. Noah is my summer baby, born during a delicious warm spell. 


We've been having great fun making snow angels and snowballs outside, but when it's time to come in to take some shelter from the bitter winds, we have had to find other ways to have fun. When the postman arrived with a huge box that originally contained Noah's new carseat, the boys (and Maisey-dog) amused themselves in it for a whole afternoon!



This box was everything from a house, to a rocket ship, to a jail. It was even a massive tortoise shell at one stage. Noah was having so much fun in there with his big bro. He just thinks Jack is the bee's knee's.



"Peepo!"





Finally, this wee man turned 7 months old yesterday! He's gonna be a year old before I know it. I took some portraits of him and his Daddy the other week. The smiley one sums Noah up so well. He never takes life too seriously. I love that about him. I hope he stays this way.



As if you haven't seen enough of our week that was, here's more.

1. Bro's.
2 & 8. Visiting Max the Puppy again, how he's grown since last time!
3. Noah's first tooth. 
4. Builder-chef. Multitasking at it's finest.
5. Exploring
6. MoccOns - I can't resist a rainbow.
7. The three musketeers

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting and linking up - your photos really made me smile this morning! Little ones and cardboard boxes are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos as always and the friendship and love between the brothers are captured well =) Dropping by from http://pixiedusk.livejournal.com/337309.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love baby pictures. These are no exception they are beautiful.
    The older kids look great playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh how special your baby with dad, so sweet!!!
    Thanks for hosting, please stop by!! http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/wordless-wednesday-36/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos...black and white photos are stunning too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Love the smiling one! Don't all kids love boxes. We had a box that became a tortoise shell last week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there this is so lovely-what fantastic photos too. I love how easily one thing can be another with our little boy, though when I try and join in I do get told 'it's just pretend mummy'! x #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how kids can have SO much fun in an empty box!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, the fun memories of empty boxes. The best kind of fun. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so wonderful. Love all the peek-boo box images that even the dog got into! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photos, great memories captured x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jack looks super excited to have some time to play in the snow again. Noah really doesn't look the impressed in comparison. I'm glad it made Jack's day to get his wish for snow. Thanks for linking up with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness the picture of them peeking out of the box is SO adorable! #theordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous photos, I especially love the ones of them in the box!
    #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous gorgeous photos! I love the photos of Noah and his Dad - beautiful. I can't believe he's 7 months now - where has that time gone??

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely photos. It is amazing what fun kids get out of boxes. #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the striking and loving pictures here, especially of father and son. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! All those photos are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing photos, my favourite is the one of them peeking out of the box

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  20. That last photo is absolutely stunning. And the ones of them peeking out the box are adorable too. You take such beautiful photos- but I say that every week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling photos! There's nothing like boxes for fun.
    Take 25 to Hollister

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your photos so much. The smiley dad portrait one is stunning.

    #TWTWC

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great photos - love your #mysundayphoto a box is so much fun for children x

    ReplyDelete
  24. always love to see your blog...and the photos are stunning! ..cheers..

    ReplyDelete