Thursday, 11 September 2014

Tally Me Banana


Hello all! We're getting in to the swing of the new school year now, and after a couple of rocky starts (he was initially unhappy about me leaving him) Jack is now a happy boy in his new nursery. I'm very quickly starting to realize how the school day is going to seriously affect our usual routine of swanning about, as free as birds. Noah and I can't go very far. We have to make sure we get back in time to pick Jack up. We can no longer go on a little break in the middle of the year either! I'll tell you what though... the weekend is going to become a weekend for me again! No school runs! A free day! Saturdays just got their special back!



What about this shirt?! Bet you've never seen anything like it! This unisex Ae-hem Banana Print Shirt was sent to us by a new sponsor, UK based store, Rabbit in the Moon. They stock funky Korean kids brands (that you might not have heard of ... yet) which let kids express their unique personalities. They don't do cliches - you wont find pink kittens on skirts for girls and blue tractors wellies for boys here. I think this banana shirt sums that up! We love this shirt, he sure gets a load of compliments when he wears it. Thanks to Rabbit in the Moon, who are giving my readers 15% off an order with the code JPM15.

Jack is also wearing the American Apparel kids Slim Slack in almost black, and Zara kids brown shoes.


If you follow moi on Instagram, you might have noticed I try to snap a weekly photo of Noah. I'm so glad I do 'cos golly, he is growing like you wouldn't believe. "Thriving like a gosling" as my father-in-law would say. My big wee man just turned 3 months yesterday, and he's already rolling over, teething, and bearing weight on those chunky little leggies. Sometimes he looks like he's ready to crawl! This baby is no new-born any more, and although that's a bit sad, I am enjoying watching him developing. Yesterday, he started his big laughs. Ahhh-dorable! What pure joy he is.

25 comments:

  1. That shirt is gorgeous! So funky and different x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm long time reader, and I absolutely love your blog and your beautiful photos. What a lovely family. I've never commented before, but I just have you ask a silly question! What size are those wonderful slacks Jack is wearing? I have my own Jack the same age and wanted to get a pair for him. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AmandaD! These slacks are so cute, aren't they? They're a size 2. Hope your Jack enjoys them. X

      Delete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and glad I did! What a lovely design! The banana shirt is AMAZING!

    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  4. That banana shirt is so cool. The little one looks like he's getting bigger by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like he is having a lovely time there chilling out in his out of nursery time. I hope he settles into the new routine well and that you adjust to it too. Thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it's so different once they start school isn't it? That freedom you speak of will never be there again, it's sad really! Nice you're enjoying some quality time together here - and I love that shirt it's ace!!! :) x #mysundayphoto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos as usual! Hopping over from #theordinarymoments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that shirt is adorable, he looks so grown up! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt and yes school changes the routines for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cheerful photos :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I am loving the banana shirt, such beautiful photos

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I love those instagram baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we need that shirt. N was named Banana when I was pregnant, by my best friend and his now godmother!

    Great shots #livingarrows

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos! It's amazing how quickly little ones can change isn't it? I wish I'd had my love for photography (or a decent camera) when my oldest was a newborn... I don't have many photos of him before he hit about 2. Oh well, I've definitely played catch up since then! #LivingArrows

    ReplyDelete
  15. Korean brands with no cliches, sounds fabulous. It's about time. Of course, my little girl will still gravitate toward the pink girly stuff. It looks like little Noah is quickly becoming a star on the new shared blog - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. UH oh!
    You got that song stuck in my head now!!!
    No fair!


    But it IS a wonderful shirt.

    Please share at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/elodie-farms.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos, congrats on Jack in school, you seem to always capture a photo that his expression is one of pondering. I have been visiting and watching him grow, now here is Noah is a darling boy!! Thanks for visiting and sharing your link. Enjoy your day!!! And Saturday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness what a cutie! Love his hair! & That awesome shirt! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cool shots - I love the shirt! :)
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just adorable... Love to see their smiles and different expressions.
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  21. That banana shirt is AMAZING! How is Noah already 3 months old??

    Thanks for linking up to #TWTWC xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh I have a baby Noah too! Love the banana shirt! #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete