Sunday, 22 December 2013

Three is the Magic Number


This weekend, my wee darlin' turned three. Three! I can't believe it. He's had a pretty amazing few days of birthday celebrations. Thanks to all my lovely cousins from the affectionately known 'Friday club' for all the effort they put in to throwing Jack, and my cousin Leah a joint 3rd and 17th Birthday party, hosted at my Nan's house. He's such a lucky boy. Even London-dwelling Auntie Sarah came! Pass the parcel was great fun, and the food was yummo. A cash register and roads system were just two of his favourite presents.

Then yesterday, Daddy, Jack and I went to interative exhibition, W5, followed by Jack's choice of Birthday tea - The very dated Pizza Hut. Oh well. You can't go wrong with a Margherita. And he enjoyed it which was the main thing! 


Far from being downcast now all the birthday fun is over, it's only 3 more sleeps 'til Santa stops by. It's a great time of year. We've loved the parties and catching up with friends and family. Oh, and there is nothing cuter than watching Jack recite the whole of 'When Santa got stuck up the Chimney'. He learned it in playschool. Adorable.

If we don't see you, hope you all have an amazing Christmas! And a happy new year!

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Happy Christmas, it looks like he had an amazing birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty blog. Love your top photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby turned 28 this month. I was astounded when he turned 3 and each year flew past. I love how he turned out but oh for the joy of a 3 year old hug once again! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I have a three year old too and I find that as well as being an extremely challenging age it is also a fascinating and wonderful age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am your newest follower on your blog would love for you to follow me back. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my other media sites!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823
    https://twitter.com/LiveLaughhLovee
    http://pinterest.com/taracl85/
    http://instagram.com/nicksmom2007

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a wonderful time - Happy Birthday Jack, and have a wonderful Christmas xx #TheOrdinaryMoments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to him! Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync and Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy third birthday!

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/12/wordless-wednesday-shower.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jack ;-)

    Have a very merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how adorable, loved 3. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, nice family pictures. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Jack! Sounds lovely! Hope he had a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe....what a special birthday. Sounds like everything was simply perfect for this sweet 3 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to your beautiful boy. I'm glad he enjoyed the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete