Sunday, 10 November 2013

Huckleberry Friend




I've been cooped up in my warm little studio these last couple of weeks working on product shots, which explains my blogging absence, but I finished up the lot and was only too delighted to get out and about this weekend with my boys. Jeekers, it's gotten coul'. The perfect weather to try out these gorgeous Classic sheepskin boots that my sponsor Just Sheepskin kindly sent out to Jack. As you've guessed by the name, these babies are lined with the softest, warmest, coziest wool you can imagine. A nice alternative to wellies, in dry crisp weather such as this. Rubber tends to conduct the cold leaving ones tootsies rather chilly. That's my experience anyway. 

I love Jack's blue coat so much. One of my favourite Jack items ever, perhaps? It's from Cos. He's also wearing H&M mittens, old faithful American Apparel 5 pocket jeans and his sweet Melange Ingugu hat. 


Jack starts playschool tomorrow. Can you believe it? I can't. I'm all knotted up. I'm excited for him and nervous at the same time. All of a sudden he's so ready for this. It'll be good for him. But I'm sure gonna miss my little constant companion.  




Thanks again to the lovely people at Just Sheepskin for these awesomely warm boots. We love them.


I'm ready to cut the apron strings. But is Mummy? 

21 comments:

  1. Those are some nice looking boots. It's about that time, isn't it? :) Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happy pics- and lovely light and texture! Thanks for sharing on Mandarin Orange Monday #67

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from miscellany monday- those are such fun photos. what a little cutie! and those are nice boots- been on the hunt for my little man, i better get some soon! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clothes look really comfortable. I like all the curly hair peeping out from under the cap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't his hat and boots look smart ;-)

    Have a cutetastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little guy and and the boots look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great photo shoot with your little man! What a treat getting such nice boots from your sponsor. Thanks for linking up with the Mommy Moments Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos as always! Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore his little beanie! Those curls peeking out...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the light in these!

    www.awesomeville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pictures! He is a beautiful boy! May Jack always enjoy life as he does these days! Oh and I love the boots! Visiting from Share The Joy this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beutiful pictures of a beautiful boy!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks warm and toasty! He will be the cutest little guy at playschool

    ReplyDelete
  14. The products are nice, but your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a delight to visit here!!! Have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful blog!
    First time here and loving it.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great boots and wonderful pictures :) Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a natural♫♪ Lovely shots.Dropping by form OYGIF. http://lauriekazmierczak.com/pixel-art/

    ReplyDelete