Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Little Lion Man



A lovely present from one of our super sponsors, Toby Tiger dropped though the letterbox a couple of weeks ago. It contained the Organic Cotton Lion top. Look at those fab colours! The fabric is super soft, and it has washed well. (The first time little mister wore it he spilt pure orange juice all over it! Typical) 
Below you can see Jack having fun making lion noises. "The lion is on your top, you're not a lion!" I teased. "Me is!" he shouted back, roaring and laughing even louder! He thought it was the funniest thing! Above he wears it with some cords, and below skinny jeans, both from H&M. The welly boots are the Aigle lolly pop boots.

Thanks again to our pals at Toby Tiger. They're kindly offering Jack's Paper Moon readers 10% off a first order. Use the code ILOVETOBYTIGER at the checkout. Toodles for now!



14 comments:

  1. Cute shirt and love the balloons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, can you take me kids and photograph them? You are so awesome at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're sweet Diana! Where are you based? I'm a photographer here in Ireland and would only be too delighted to work for you! x

      Delete
  3. Cute and I love this color palatte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt! Glad you decided to share your photos on Orange you glad it's Friday. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute child, cute shirt. Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely pictures! So cute :) Just started following your blog and love it maybe you would like to check us out and follow back?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots♫ What a natural model! My OYGIF: http://lauriekazmierczak.com/preserved-for-posterity/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really cute shirt and the boots were the perfect match for it! Thanks for linking up your blog to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute top! I've been looking at some of your older posts and I have to say, I am a huge fan of your photography! All your images are so lovely and well composed. I'm a follower now :)

    Tammy
    ourneckofthewoods.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Mock-Turtle,nice post. I love the style of blogging I see here :)
    you see, there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep it up. I will be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete