Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Paper Plane



The sun is back- hurrah! Delighted and excited to see it, we took a picnic to the park on Sunday. That's not all we took! My super sponsor, Nappy Head, kindly sent wee Jack this amazing cardboard toy aeroplane! It's only one of Jacks favourite modes of transport! Well, mister here loved it! It's made of really sturdy recycled cardboard, withstanding a car journey, and a toddler standing, rolling, jumping and climbing all over it. It looks just as good as it did when we built it. Just as well, as I think it will be Jacks go-to toy over the next while. If it goes the distance I might very well paint it for my little seasoned flyer. We definitely attracted some attention at the park as Jack flew around! He was wearing a bright red tee from Cos.

The top photo was snapped in my brand new studio by yours truly. I emailed it to my husband hinting I thought it might lend itself to a little doodle on top - the talented thing is only a professional illustrator you know. Well, it turns out he was up for a collaboration and presented me with this. I love it! I'd like to get it printed and framed for the little 'uns room. Good work my dear. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful week! Thanks again to my husband and the nice people at Nappy Head. 



"Welcome aboard Daddy Airways, This is your Captain"

33 comments:

  1. Wow that airplane is so rad! And the pictures are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable! Such a great toy to bring out pretend play and imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome pictures. Really well done :) Thanks for sharing it on Friendship Friday.
    -Reshama
    www.stackingbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, these are adorable photos! and that cardboard airplane is amazing! my baby boy would have a blast in that! anything cardboard or mobile are pretty much his favorite. new follower via the bloglovin' bloghop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That airplane is just the coolest. I want one. And the pictures of him playing in it are adorable.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the airplane! The joys of childhood and what a great way to spend the day!

    *Inspire me Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. I think I jsut fell in love with Jack. What a cutie!
    Happy SIMC, jj

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is such a cutie. Great photos . New follower from the link up. Looking forward to getting to know you through the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!! <3 Looks so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like he had some great times with his cardboard aeroplane...and how fun collaborating with your husband on that cute "illustrated" image

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh good grief - how cute is this! Great job on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful photos, and your husband's art is over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful airplane! What a cool idea! And some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic photo! I think I want one of those planes never mind my daughter! Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super gift and your little boy looks so adorable with it. Such sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab photos I love his plane heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun, ahhh...to be a child again!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a very cool plane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a wonderful flying machine.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/wordless-wednesday-hueys.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that plane looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. how clever you and your husband. Love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That plane is awesome! I have to get one for my little guy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what great pictures! Thanks for stopping by Easy Green Mama's.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing at Photog Show and Tell. That top picture is precious. You should definitely get it framed. What a talented couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you saw it when you came by to link up again, but just in case you didn't. This post was featured! You can grab one of our "Featured" buttons. Congratulations!

      Delete
  27. Such amazing shots! Coming over from Photog Show & Tell link party.
    - Anjana.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are awesome shots. Isn't it amazing that boys (big and little) can have so much fun being imaginative, when there isn't electronics around to distract. Love your son's gorgeous hair.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh, what wonderful amazing pictures. I adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is amazing! Something about these shots are just magical. Brings me back to my childhood days. I'll have to look into getting one of these..

    ReplyDelete