Tuesday, 16 July 2013

On a Hot Summer Night



And a hot summers night is what it was! The heat here has been amazing. During this bank holiday we have forgotten we're in (usually) freezing and wet Ireland. It feels more like we're on our holibobs! We've loved having Daddy off work - there is nobody that is as fun as Daddy! On account of the bank holiday, and being in the country at Grannies house, Jack was up quite late. I never get to photograph him during the 'golden hour' as he's always fast asleep. Well, this night I did. The sun was setting in the hazy blue sky and the light was lovely.

He was wearing the Stella McCartney Blake shorts and a thrifted tee. On those cute little tootsies, Jack was wearing the SunSan Shark leather sandals sent to me by one of my mega-kewl sponsors, Milly Mog. If you like funky kids clothing and footwear, here's the place to visit. Especially if you like shoes! They're very proud of their footwear range, and they should be! They've introduced me to brands I have never heard of, that I am now in love with! Oh and the website design is pure cuteness. They are also giving my readers a generous 15% off an entire order. Use the code JACK15MM to redeem your discount. Thank you to Milly Mog, we really love the sandals. He has been wearing them non-stop this wonderful summer.

21 comments:

  1. I was going to comment and say how much we love salt waters until I read that they weren't. They look the same! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack is cute, and I love his style! I thought he had on Saltwaters, as well, but thanks for letting us know about a new sandal for kiddos! I love learning about new companies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Tuesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/.
    I would be honored if you join us and follow to stay connected Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great photos of a little guy having fun outside...love the sandals. Dino has his superman sandals that he just loves to wear everywhere.

    http://dinoheromommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a little cutie. This is exactly the sort of style I envision for my kids in the future. You've got it spot on. Can't get enough of your photography style too. Just fab!

    I'm a new follower from the I Love My Post Hop.

    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cutie-pie. We have a Jack as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as a bug! :) Visiting from Misc Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures! thanks for sharing these on Friendship Friday blog hop!
    -Reshama
    www.stackingbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its hard to find cute boy's clothes but he looks just adorable and love the sandals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! There's way more on the market for girls I reckon!

      Delete
  10. I've been to Ireland and hot or not, the country is beautiful.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/wordless-wednesday-fine-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always have such gorgeous photos! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those kind of shoes for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love shoes like like that! Leather sandals are the best.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2013/07/ww-camp-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these photos. The "golden hour" is my favourite time to take photos, but my daughter is always asleep too!
    Lovely blog and am following you via the link up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photos are fantastic! Love the light :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never been to Ireland. Actually, I have never been outside the US period. Due to my big chicken hearted self that I am, then I don't think I'll ever see such far away places. I am border line terrified with the idea of hopping on an airplane or ship. If they ground isn't immediately beneath my feet, then it's not gonna happen. lol

    Anywho, I'm doing the WW hop thingy. I just love the way you incorporated photos with your post - very nice job! :D

    Feel free to take a look at my WW Monkeying Around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy, aw, I hope someday you can pluck up the courage to take a wee trip somewhere! I spent one great summer working as a studio photographer in the USA. What a great experience it was! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  17. Oh, how I long to be able to take photos as beautiful as yours! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So livelly and sweet. Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete