Thursday, 20 June 2013

The Waterboy





Remember the good weather I was telling you about? Its long since gone. At least we have the memories. Here's Jack enjoying himself in Costa Del Portstewart a couple of weekends ago. It was so unusually hot (for Ireland anyway!) He was wearing a cute little pair of Zara Kids striped trunks. We could barely get the wee man out of the water. Even when he started shivering and turning a bit blue. He's a real water baby. 

A few posts back I also mentioned that I was a bridesmaid for my cousin and Jack was pageboy. The cutest most well behaved little pageboy that ever was may I add. I promised a little photo of us in our wedding gear. Here we are, walking up the aisle. The suit is from Roco. Can I draw your attention to the wee spotty bow tie? I could just eat him up. I think you'll agree, Jack was very handsome in his outfit. Check out that lovely ginger bearded man off to side left. That's my husband. Doesn't he look proud of us? 
Full credit for the photo below goes to the seriously talented Paula O'Hara

33 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Love his little swim shorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute for words in his swim shorts and in his tux.

    Following from the Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the series, love the perspective (especially in the second shot), love the processing. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Kids at the beach are just so endearing. Great pictures.

    Side note: I'm pregnant with a baby boy right now and the first thing I decided when I found out the sex was that his "coming home" outfit would include a bow tie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! I want to be on the beach right now. =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! Love the beach scenes and he is just the sweetest little man in his suit!
    Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful pictures! What a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely water play shots. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could go to a beach this summer. :(

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/06/wordless-wednesday-teachers-pay-teachers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! that last photo is the cutest ever heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet! :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those swim shorts are cute!!! I love him in his tux.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those striped shorts -- vintage-y looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Too sweet, those swim shorts are awesome!
    http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com/2013/06/the-little-girl-in-the-blue-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is indeed a gorgeous little guy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. super duper cutie pie! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, I love the beach photos!
    Thanks for stopping by and linking for WW
    http://www.nycsinglemom.com/2013/06/25/roy-lichtenstein-times-square-mural/

    ReplyDelete
  18. So absolutely ADORABLE!!!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/06/wordlesswednesday-kitty-paw-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous photos as always! Thanks for linking up! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! my boys have those same stripey swim trunks from Zara! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great action shots. It looks like Jack was having a very fun time. He is just darling in that little tux.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww, he's adorable and then some.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete