Tuesday, 14 May 2013

A Walk in the Park


Spring looked like it might have finally sprang earlier. False alarm. But the wee man and I did manage to fit in a lovely walk through the park this morning. We just made it back to the car before the rain started, again. Today he was wearing a vintage jumper from my old pal Kayleigh, a plaid shirt from Cos, American Apparel kids slim slacks, and the Aigle Perdrix wellies.

We've had an exciting week. Jack was a page boy for my cousins wedding last Thursday. After some mild concern about how he would behave, he exceeded my expectations and walked down the aisle alongside me beautifully, sat through the service like a complete angel, posed for the photographer like a boss and entertained everyone immensely by dancing the night away! I couldn't have been more proud. He was so cute in his little suit. Hopefully I'll be able to post a few photos of us in our fancy schmancy wedding get-up soon. Also, Jack is now officially potty trained! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but I have to give my sweet husband a lot of the credit. It would seem he's a natural in, erm, toilet training animals and toddlers. So, a memorable and wonderful week here.

Wordless Wednesday? Sure, I wouldn't know how.




25 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous pictures and Jack is a beautiful little man!

    I hope you will link up with me at ARoomForTwoWithAView.com!

    Have a great WW and the rest of your week!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that curly!
    Love the photos.
    Note : WW at my blog in LIVE now, don't forget to link up.
    Have a great day.
    Nan
    www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack always looks so cute, you dress him well!! Stopping by to invite you to join in the WW fun!
    Oh My Heartsie WW" w/Linky Have great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/2013/05/mums-shoes-wordless-wednesday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking up with me at A Room for Two with a View. I hope you'll join me on Friday for Foodie Friday. You can link up your favorite recipe(s) and discover some new favorites while you're there.

    Melissa
    ARoomForTwoWithAView.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE his hair. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to add, my post is up here: http://theapels.blogspot.com/2013/05/ww-box-apartment-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one beautiful boy and you have some wicked good photography skills!
    stopping by from Angel's Any Thing Goes Linky Party at Sew Crafty Angel
    Carolyn @ iamthecraftylady.com
    I hope you will stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just look at those curls!!! Lucky boy :)
    Thanks for linking up for WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blowing flower picture is priceless! Absolutely stunning.

    Thanks for linking up #WW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing and for hosting as well, I appreciate that you have stopped by Oh My Heartsie today!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos as always! Thanks for linking up! x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, these are such lovely pictures! Your little man looks so cute with his curly hair!
    Happy WW!
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's getting so big!! LOVE the curls! Awesome shots as usual! :)

    WW: Hatching Spring

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a handsome little man in such a handsome outfit!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's adorable. I love those curls. Thanks for sharing Jack at my Anything Goes Blog Hop. I'm also your newest follower.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to see him all dressed up as at that wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HIS HAIR IS TO DIE FOR. I am in love with your photography style. Do you do it professionally? I'm looking to get family pictures done in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, m'friend. I do indeed do this in a professional capacity. I would love to photograph your family, but I'm based in Ireland. I'm guessing you're in the US of A? Sure, why not take a wee trip across the pond for some portraits in the Emerald Isle?

      Delete
  19. What a sweet and charming little boy! Tell all the girls to LOOK OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh your son is so cute. I love his curly hair. Stopping by from the Wednesday what kids wore!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet little boy with darling little curls! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely pictures :)

    Thanks for linking up to welcome to the weekend blog hop :)

    http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/

    ReplyDelete