Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Captain Jack


Yesterday, I took some commercial photos for a brilliant new soft play area situated not far from us. Jack got to come along and model - A perk of the job indeed. After following Jack and my other models up, down, through and around I was all out of puff. We both slept well last night!  Above, he pretends to be the Captain of this mega class boat. It constantly rocks back and forth, just like the expensive rides you see in the malls, except you don't have to keep feeding it pound coins. Every child (and parents) dream!

Jack was wearing the Blue Big Star hoody from one of my sponsors, Boys and Girls. He loves this top, calling it his "boo darrr dop". Remember, all Jack's chums can get 10% off an order at Boys and Girls with the code BGJACK. Thanks B&G.


19 comments:

  1. Awww to be a kid again :)
    Thanks for linking up at my WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool playground. Jack must have had lots of fun there.
    Dominique @Dominique's Desk

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like he's having fun!

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2013/04/ww-neighborhood-dog-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack is seriously like one of my favorite online kids. He leads such a colorful life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he is having fun.

    Thanks for linking up!
    Rhonda @Laugh Quotes and Kibitz Spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these colourful shots! So glad you stopped by to link up! :)

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/04/wordlesswednesday-blackberry-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those curls are to die for.
    Thank you so much for telling us about the hoodie. I've been on the hunt for some for my son...if spring ever gets here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love it! Jack keeps getting cuter by the day! :)

    Signs of Spring... At Last!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never get tired of looking at his curls! Hope he never tires of them! Thanks for linking up with me at NanaHood.com Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like so much fun and Jack is a cutie! Thanks for Linking up to The BOAT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack never has a bad hair day does he? What a doll! Looks like so much fun. Thanks for linking up!

    Kilee
    www.onelittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi visiting from Thirsty world Blog lovin' Collective I hope you follow me on blog lovin'

    CuteyPatutyCrochet /

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an excellent time. Thanks for linking up at Lil' Debi As Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopped by via Welcome to the Weekend.

    What a great perk of the job... BRAND NEW soft play must be amazing... No hand gel required!

    thursdayschild-fridaysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like some serious fun ;)

    Scudds x

    blog.domesstique.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is just precious! What a handsome guy! Thanks so much for participating in the Weekend Bloglovin Hop! I hope you will join up again next week.

    Jessie @
    Then I Laughed

    ReplyDelete