Wednesday, 12 September 2012

J is for Jack


Today I'm breaking my blogging silence (after a busy couple of weeks - sorry) to feature one of my favourite tops in Jacks wardrobe. This is the comfortable little Helvetica Infant Lap tee from American Apparel. Today was the first week back to one of my Mums and Tots groups after the summer break, and a few people commented on how his the 'J' on his tee helped to jog their memory. I was struggling to remember all the little ones names too after a 2 month hiatus, plus babies change so much in such a short time. It would have been handy if all the little 'uns wore one of these! 

Above Jack teams the top with some Zara kids grey jeans and Aigle wellies. Below he wears it with his American Apparel Infant California Fleece Hoody and H&M skinny jeans, and limited edition Leather Converse


15 comments:

  1. such a cute child. you are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, is he cute or what???? What a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!

    Have a great WW!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute photos! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, how adorable! Love the little boots too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit...
    Jolly Jack Jammin’ in his Jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh.. I can't take it! He is just tooo flipping cute! Love the boots and the sweet ocean background!
    Thanks for joining in the under 300 follower hippo hop!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower from Under 300 Followers Blog HOP!
    Lisa
    akawest.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a handsome little man you have there.

    Herding Cats

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want his wardrobe for my little boy! so trendy, you were featured this week huni x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are absolutely amazing, and your little one is so adorable and stylish! I've completely fallen for your blog!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just discovered your blog through this week's You Capture challenge. I have a 14-month old and I'm finding it's sometimes hard to find cool clothes for boys (always a better selection for girls) so I'm inspired by all the fab outfits!

    I'm also a big typography fan (preparing to launch my own line of typographic baby apparel) so I just love the Helvetica tee. I plan to get one for my little man. Thanks for sharing! Look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be of help, Lidia. I would love to see your own line when it's is released- how exciting! Can you send me a link when it is ready?

      Delete